I'd like to advertize that Scool has a set of positions to fill-in in 2021. Some are already filled-in. We are still hiring on many others: you may be fit for one of them and join us in Scool!
In very short Scool is an Inria research group, located in Lille in France, dedicated to the study of reinforcement learning and bandit problems. Scool is currently made of about 30 people, among which 6 permanent researchers, and more than 20 PhD students. Scool maintains a balanced set of activities, ranging from theory to applications. Please visit our website to learn more about us (https://team.inria.fr/scool).
Today, we want to hire on the following positions:
- 3 years position on causality for explainable RL, as part of the Chist-Era project CausalXRL with U. Sheffield and U. Vienna, under Ph Preux' supervision.
- 2 years position on reinforcement learning as part of the AI chair co-supervised by O-A. Maillard and Ph. Preux.
- 2 years position on reinforcement learning for agroecology as part of O-A. Maillard's exploratory action.
- 2 years position on HPC for RL as part of a collaboration between Scool and a HPC group in Grenoble, under Ph. Preux and B. Raffin co-supervision (located either in Lille, or in Grenoble).
2 other post-doc positions have yet been filled-in in 2021.
Engineers: 2 open positions:
- 2 years position on reinforcenent learning as part of the AI chair supervised by O-A. Maillard and Ph. Preux.
- 2 years position to integrate some of our RL algorithms into a HPC scheduler, as part of a collaboration between Scool and HPC research groups in Bordeaux, under Ph Preux, E. Jeannot, and O. Beaumont co-supervision (located either in Lille, or in Bordeaux).
PhD students: we are hiring 5 PhD students in 2021. Applications are now close.
For more information, please check out our website job offers section https://team.inria.fr/scool/job-offers which contains the most up-to-date information.
Positions start asap which, due to administrative delays and Summer time, usually means Sep 1st, 2021.
If interested in any position, please email the supervisor(s) and provide a CV, a statement of research, and the name of 3 referees.
Thanks for reading,